Experts are highlighting Near Protocol as a sleeping giant that could soon wake up and reward investors. But one more project could be even more promising — Meme Moguls. This up-and-coming P2E game is especially interesting because tokens are offered at just $0.0021 during the presale phase. Let’s take a closer look at the potential of both Near Protocol and Meme Moguls.
Near Protocol (NEAR) Price Prediction for 2024
Near Protocol aims to be the Blockchain Operating System of the open web. Unlike Web2, which is based on centralized servers, Near Protocol allows developers to run their applications on decentralized infrastructure.
Near Protocol uses a sharded network architecture to process more transactions per second than other layer-1 blockchains. This makes it perfect for building decentralized applications that require high throughput, such as gaming and DeFi.
A major development for Near Protocol is its collaboration with EigenLayer to introduce a finality layer. This initiative aims to reduce liquidity fragmentation across Layer-2 networks, representing a significant stride in blockchain interoperability.
But what about the tokenomics? Is there a demand for the NEAR token? Well, 70% of the tokens used for gas fees are burned, with the other 30% sent to the developers. This creates deflationary pressure and incentivizes validators to maintain the network.
Pricewise, Near Protocol is down 88% from the all-time high of $29.42 in 2022. Market analysts note that this decline is due to the project being launched amid a bear market. However, with the fundamental developments and partnership announcements, Near Protocol could be about to wake up.
The current price of $2.30 represents a 134% in the last two months. Chart technicians note that the $2.60 – $2.70 zone is the next resistance that needs to be broken for the bullish trend to continue.
Analysts are already predicting a price target of $6 within Q1 2023, which would be a 160% increase from current levels. In the long term, with Near Protocol’s technical capabilities and growing ecosystem, some experts have even forecasted a price target of $30 in the next five years.
Meme Moguls (MGLS): Where Gaming Meets Investment Mastery
Meme Moguls is a play-to-earn (P2E) platform that teaches investment strategies through simulated stock market trading. Big prizes are at stake for those who win, and players can learn the ins and outs of investing while having fun.
The main game sees players start with $100,000 in virtual cash to build and manage their investment portfolios. They can then learn from experts, develop winning strategies, and climb to the top of the Wealth Leaderboard for huge prizes.
Users can even jump into competitions or set up private leagues to compete against friends and family. There’s also the “Beat the Market” game mode that sees players challenge themselves to outperform the S&P 500. Tokens and other meme-based assets are given to players as rewards for their performance.
— Meme Moguls (@meme_moguls) December 8, 2023
At the center of every feature of Meme Moguls is the MGLS token. This token is used for in-game purchases and incentivizes players to continue playing and learning. Holding MGLS comes with staking rewards, governance rights, and access to exclusive features.
Meme Moguls invites everyone to be part of this exciting new venture via the ongoing presale. Stage one of this event offers MGLS tokens for $0.0021 each, with the price set to increase with each following stage.
Analysts have found that Meme Moguls has a fully diluted valuation of just $6.3m, a fraction of the total $24b that all memecoins are currently worth. 100x growth would bring Meme Moguls to a $630m valuation, which is realistic given that Pepe and Bonk reached $1 billion valuations within months.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored press release. Please do your research before buying any cryptocurrency or investing in any projects. Read the full disclosure here.
Source: null tx